How to dispose of your work waste?

How to dispose of your work waste?

We are searching data for your request:

Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Wait the end of the search in all databases.
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.

Have you done work at home and now have a large amount of waste to dispose of? Please be aware that you cannot put them in your household waste bins. Depending on their composition, work waste must undergo a specific treatment in order to limit the risks of pollution. How to dispose of your work waste? Here are some guidelines.

Rubble and green waste

Evacuating rubble is a task that can be difficult depending on the quantity. If there is one piece of advice we can give you, it is to be well equipped. To evacuate your rubble you need gloves, shovels, wheelbarrows and a vehicle. The latter can be a car with a trailer or a dump truck that you have rented. All of your rubble must be deposited in a recycling center. It is forbidden to deposit them with household waste or on a work in progress. Green waste, like rubble, can be taken to a recycling center. It is possible that your municipality organizes green waste collections, ask the town hall!

Zoom on clic'BAG

For your work waste and your green waste, you can contact Veolia. The latter provides clic'BAGs for each type of waste and is responsible for collecting them. The clic'BAG request is made online on the Veolia website or by phone. Applying Veolia is a responsible act! Thanks to clic'BAG, your waste will be very easily recycled and therefore valued.

Chemical products

If you have chemicals to dispose of such as paint, solvents, glues and other toxic products, you must go to the recycling center once again. The recycling centers are responsible for directing this waste to other companies that will process it. If you have to remove asbestos, vigilance is essential. Very few recycling centers accept to treat this type of waste. The ideal is to use a specialized sector which will be responsible for the collection and management of this highly hazardous waste. Once again, you can contact Veolia to obtain suitable containers and organize a collection.


At the end of your work, you may have paint, tapestry, wooden boards and other excess materials. If you have room, you can keep a part of it, it can always be useful in case of retouching. Also be aware that if you have kept your receipts, you can return unused items and get a refund or credit. Finally, many associations are looking for materials to help the most disadvantaged or simply to organize projects with the community. Don't hesitate to donate your surpluses to them!